- What's included in the price of the tour?
- It depends on the tour. Please check the tour details of each tour.
- Do you have a hotel pick-up service ?
- We could arrange it with extra charge. Please contact us.
- Do you make reservations for hotels ?
- We can arrange hotels only around SATOYAMA TOKYO area. Please contact us.
- Can I smoke in the vehicle ?
- No, smoking is not permitted in any vehicles.
- What do I need to pay for at the site ?
- The price is all inclusive except the drink at restaurants.
- Do you cancel tour with any reasons ?
- Due to weather conditions or natural disasters, we could cancel tours.
When we cancel the tour , we will refund all the tour cost you paid.
- How can I make a tour reservation ?
- You can make the tour reservation through this homepage.
Please go on a page of a tour you would like to join and choose the number of people, date from the calendar and input other info to fill out the form and send it.
We will then contact you directly by email to proceed your application.
- Can I get your reply for inquiries and reservations quick ?
- We will get back to you via email within 48-72 business hours except for weekends and national holidays.
(We are closed on weekends and national holidays.)
You can also find the chat window here, so if you need quick reply, chatting is available during our business hours (Mon-Fri: 09:30-18:30 in Japan time) as well
- When is the deadline for making reservations ?
- Normally, we accept a reservation request by 10-7days prior to the tour date.
However, there are exceptions in some cases.
Please contact us via email or chat here for more details.
- May I join a tour single ?
- Normally most of tours will go for 2 persons or more.
However, there are exeptions in some cases. Please contact us for availability.
- When and how do I get my tour details such as the meeting point ?
- We will send you the final documents including the itinerary, local contact info and some other related documents by email.
You can find the meeting point in the itinerary.
- May I get an emergency contact number ?
- Yes, the emergency contact number will be found in the final document.
You can call at the number for emergency use only. During business hours, please call at +81-3-5214-0064. We will then answer you in English.
- Please advise how to pay for a tour fee and the payment due
- You need to pay by credit card in advance.
We accept only Visa/Master Card. American Express is not acceptable.
The payment should be made by 10-7days prior to the departure date since the final document should be received by the tour date.
We are not able to send you the final documents unless your payment is confirmed, so it is better for you to give us your credit card info in advance.
We will keep your credit card info first and change full amount at time of booking.
(Depending on facilities you will visit, you might need to pay even earlier than the normal due date. We will inform you if it applies to your tour.)
For more details on the payment, please refer to Terms & Conditions.